x Ipoh Food Hunting : Greentown Dimsum Cafe | Anys NADHILAH

Ipoh Food Hunting : Greentown Dimsum Cafe

November 12, 2015

Though I am not in Ipoh anymore, it doesn't mean I couldn't do food hunting anymore. I can drive back to Ipoh from Kedah , 272km away just for food okay. Nope, I'm joking. I never drove more than 30 km from my house in Kedah. Well, I went to Dimsum cafe while I was studying at UniKl RCMP in last fasting month 2015. It was fully occupied during that time, luckily we managed to get one table for 3 of us, me , ahsha and bang Sham. Abam utc.

These were what I have ordered.
I love their Dim Sum very much! sadly not their tomyam. 


This restaurant is located at:
Persiaran Greentown 4, Greentown Avenue, Greentown Business Centre, 30450 Ipoh, Perak. Tel/Fax: 05-255 2010.

You might want to waze them, !

8 comments

  1. timyam tu nampak sedap.. tapi rasanya tak sedap eh? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know
    where u got this from. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this blog.
    Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this post completely about the resemblance of hottest and
    preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this web site gives quality based articles and extra material, is there any other web page which presents these kinds of stuff in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic of tutoringand entirely
    explained, keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anys NADHILAH. Design by FCD.